Weekend here we come!! But more like — look out TBR pile it is Friday and I’m coming for you!
- Link back to the original post at Howling Libraries
- Sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, ascending
- Find 5-10 (or more, if you feel ambitious!) titles to purge from your TBR (the “lows”)
- ALTERNATIVE OPTION: Find 5+ titles that are at the BOTTOM of your TBR—books you want to read someday, just not right now!
- Post those 5 books in the list, with a brief explanation
- Next, sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, descending
- List the last 5 (or more!) books you added to your TBR, with a synopsis or your brief summary of why you added it (the “highs”)
✘✘✘ The Lows ✘✘✘
❌ Super by Jennifer Chen
Sounds like fun, but also doesn’t sound like my thing. I’ll pass.
❌ Black Beach by Glynis Guevara
None of my libraries carry this one, so I’ll be removing it for now.
❌ The Extinction Trials by S.M. Wilson
Jurassic Park meets The Hunger Games — sounds great, but again none of my libraries have it 🙁
✅ Hail to the Chef by Julie Hyzy
I don’t read cozy mysteries often anymore, but I do want to keep a few on my TBR and the first book in this series was a lot of fun to read.
✅ The Wendy by Erin Michelle Sky
I’ve heard great things about this one! I do plan on reading it sooner or later.
♛ The Highs ♛
I haven’t added many books to my TBR this week — super shocking. Here are the top 5 books I have added.
- The Last Stop by Matt Shaw
This week’s spooky novella — I’m runing late on this buddy read, but it sounds so interesting so I will read it soon.
- Made in Korea by Sarah Suk
- The Remaking of Corbin Wale by Roan Parrish
- The Prince and the Bedeviled Bodyguard by Charlie Cochet
- Machine Metal Magic by Hanna Dare
TBR TOTAL: 1115
The same as last week! Would be better if I wasn’t doing so much re-reading.