The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blogs.
What a WEEK! I tried sticking to my TBR, but I went a little off track. Had a great time reading this week though ^_^
From Monthly/Weekly TBR — ✌
Challenge Reading — 👑
Under 200 pages – 🌱
Review Copy – 🐲
Buddy/Group Read — 🐾
Kindle Unlimited – 🍰
Recommended to me — 🎮
LGBTQIA — 🌈
- The One Decent Thing by Eliot Grayson 🍰🌈
- Hidden in Darkness by Alice Winters 🍰🌈
⭐⭐⭐ – I wasn’t as taken with this book as I was other books by this author. Someone suggested a buddy read of book 2 though, so I decided to carry on.
- A Light in the Darkness and Deception in Darkness by Alice Winters 🍰🌈🤞🐾
⭐⭐⭐⭐ – I’m glad I continued on because I did end up liking this series.
- Dancing in Darkness by Alice Winters 🍰🌈🌱
⭐⭐⭐⭐ – There’s a cute little novella with the series I couldn’t say no to reading.
- Elven Doom by Lindsay Buroker 🍰🤞
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ – I am still very much in love with this series.
- Our Dreams at Dusk, vol. 1 by Yuki Kamatani💥🌈
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ – This one I picked up on a whim at work. I ordered it unsure how I’d feel and it finally arrived so I was checking to make sure it really is a YA book when I ended up reading the whole thing. I’m looking forward to book 2.
- A Shifter’s Curse by Raven Steele & Ava Mason 🍰🐾🤞
⭐⭐⭐ – This was a hard one to get through. If it wasn’t a buddy read I might not have pushed through. It got better in the end at least.. I won’t be continuing though because I heard their personalities don’t get better.
- Take it Down a Notch by Weston Parker 🍰🤞
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo 🎧🤞🌈
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ – Wow, what a book!
- Howl at the Moon series 1-5 by Eli Easton 🍰🌈
⭐⭐⭐⭐ – This series is adorably sweet and I pretty much binged it. It is about dog-shifters!! So sweet and literally everything I wanted when I picked up book 1.
- Wicked Wings by Keri Arthur 🤞
⭐⭐⭐⭐ – I know, Finally! This series is starting to drag though… yes this one is good, but I thought there would be more personal conflict… it should happen in the next one though.
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman 🎧👑
⭐⭐⭐ – This was entertaining, but I am glad I listened to it. I think if I read it I wouldn’t have liked it as much.