It’s Monday! What are you Reading? is a post to share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It is hosted by Kathryn at Bookdate.
I’m so close to finishing The Marked and The Broken! I’m really enjoying this series and especially the main character, Vinna.
This Week’s TBR List
Soooo since I have today off for President’s day, I’ll put up 8 books!
- Sworn to the Shadow God by Ruby Dixon
Saw this was available and it is all I can do to refrain from stopping my current book and reading this one.
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
Let’s see if I can actually read it this time… last time I ran out of time.
- Ninja Girl by Cookie O’Gorman
This one sounds so cute and I just realized it was on KU!
- Bitter Falls by Rachel Caine
Seriously, how have I not read this yet…
And the ARCs I’m hoping to get to:
- The Worst Best Man by Mia Sosa
- Belly Up by Eva Darrows
- The Vanishing by Jayne Ann Krentz
- The Raven and The Dove by Kaitlyn Davis
I’m so hopeful that I’ll get to ARCs this week. Please please!! All depends on my mood haha.