It’s Monday! What are you Reading? is a post to share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It is hosted by Kathryn at Bookdate.
I really enjoyed Gypsy Rising, but wasn’t a big fan of The Hummingbird Dagger (although look at that cover!). I then gave in to my desire to read The Infinite Noise and I’m loving it! I’m almost done, but wish I had so much more left.
This Week’s TBR List
I have Friday off this week!! I’m looking forward to my three-day weekend 😄 Hopefully it will help keep me on track.
- First up, I’ll finish The Infinite Noise, probably today.
- Station Eleven is a buddy read I meant to start… oh, 2 weeks ago 😞
- Dreamfever is a group read for this month.
- XL is a Netgalley approval I’m late on reading. I’ve been feeling like reading it though, so that’s a nice change.
- The Devouring Gray is another Netgalley approval I’m late on. This one I’m so nervous to start… I really really want to like it.
- America’s Geekheart is one I have been wanting to read, so at least I know 2 books on this list will be read 😉
With all my late Netgalley approvals, I’m trying not to worry about them, but I still want to try reading about 3 a week — this week The Infinite Noise doesn’t count because the publication date is soooooo far in the future. Thankfully I’ve already read the one book that would be published this week (The Hummingbird Dagger), so I’m not in danger of adding anything to my late list ^_^
My other goal for this week is to get my “needs-review” list down to 20 books… you might think this is a lot, but last week I was up to 90 books!! It’s currently down to 48– go me! Hopefully I can keep up my productive mood and bust some more out while staying on top of the recently read books.
On another note– I plan on continuing The Bright Sessions podcast (I’m already 13 episodes in) and I want to catch up in Brooklyn 99.
This is me trying to remember to step away from reading once in a while.
Okay, I’m done — Sorry this post is more text heavy than usual!