I was tagged to do this super fun tag, which was created by Kaleena at Reader Voracious, by Destiny over at Howling Libraries! Two Truths and a Lie is a great icebreaker, although I am so bad at it!! I swear people usually always guess my lie… I might also be bad at lying?
Anyhow, on to the rules:
HOW TO PARTICIPATE — from Kaleena’s post:
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code!)
- Tag 8 friends to play along.
- Link back to the original post so I can see all your secrets!
My Two Truths & A Lie
- The times I’ve stayed awake the longest have been because I was reading.
- Sense and Sensibility is my favorite book by Jane Austen.
- I don’t own bookshelves
Which one, which one?? Don’t spoil it for others, but let me know if you guessed right in the comments!
#2!! I’ve actually never read anything by Jane Austen… or seen any of the movies or TV shows. 😮
And anyone else who wants to do this!
*Sorry I’m just bad at tagging and never know who wants to be tagged and who is annoyed when they are. If you were tagged and don’t wanna do this, no pressure!!