I love how this post helps me clean up my TBR while also sharing with you all some awesome books I’ve found over the week ^_^
- Link back to the original post at Howling Libraries
- Sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, ascending
- Find 5-10 (or more, if you feel ambitious!) titles to purge from your TBR (the “lows”)
- Post those 5 books in the list, with a brief explanation of why you removed it
- Next, sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, descending
- List the last 5 (or more!) books you added to your TBR, with a synopsis or your brief summary of why you added it (the “highs”)
✘✘✘ The Lows ✘✘✘
I’m now 6 pages into my TBR, so I am trying to be a bit more brutal with my decisions.
- The Dragon’s Price by Bethany Wiggins
It sounds good, but the reviews have made me afraid that all I’m hoping for doesn’t actually happen.
- Bohermore by Jennifer Rose McMahon
I love this cover! The synopsis… has lost my interest somewhat and my library doesn’t have this one…
- Gardens of the Moon by Steven Erikson
I don’t know why I added this one, but it seems like one I would have added for a reason… hmm… for now, dropping it, but if anyone thinks I should read it please speak up!
- Sorcerer to the Crown by Zen Cho
Whenever I see DNF as one of the more popular genre/shelves on Goodreads, I get nervous.
- Nemesis by Brendan Reichs
There sounds to be a lot going on in this book and if some of my GR friends are getting confused, then more than likely I will get more confused.
♛ The Highs ♛
Since last week…. I’ve added 12 books to the TBR. Thankfully, not as bad as last week 🙂 Here are the top 5 I’m excited for:
- You Asked For Perfect by Laura Silverman
I picked this one up from Netgalley!
- Twenty Palaces by Harry Connolly
I read #1 and have so many questions. I’m hoping #.5 will answer them.
- Good Girls Don’t by Victoria Dahl
I read a whole trilogy by her last week. This one looks to be fun as well ^_^
- Neanderthal Seeks EXTRA by Penny Reid
MORE PENNY REID!!!
- Seven Blades in Black by Sam Sykes
I found this one on Twitter… I don’t it sounds interesting.
And an additional one which won’t be on my TBR long…
- The Visitor by Amanda Stevens
This is book #4 in the series and I am just devouring them. Adding #5 & #6 to my TBR now. I really love them, but I also feel like they are missing something… I can’t pinpoint it though.