Hello there! This is how I can keep track of how much I read, check in on my Reading Challenges, and share my favorite books of the month, so I have some idea for the end of the year ^_^
Pretty darn good reading month, if I say so myself! My lack of wanting to read will probably affect May more than it did the end of April.
This month I read 43 books.
Here are the top 10 books I read this month:
aka books I still think about or want to/have recommended
- Now You See Me by S.J. Bolton
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
If you haven’t read this book yet, go get it!!
- Bygone Badass Broads by Mackenzie Lee
A nonfiction book on my top 10 list *gasp*, I know. But it was entertaining 🙂
- Tempests and Slaughter by Tamora Pierce
I want more~~
- In Death series by JD Robb
I’ve read so many of these books this month, but I can’t get enough!
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufmann & Jay Kristoff
Seriously, how have I not read the next book yet.
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyami
Another one everyone should read.
- Battle for Skandia by John Flanagan
I love this series.
- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
- The Witch With No Name by Kim Harrison
I finished it!!
Reading Challenges/Goals Update
»Goodreads Reading Challenge
»Pop Sugar Reading Challenge
Currently at 30 out of 52 books! That is up 4 from last month. Considering the prompts are getting more difficult, I’m okay with this. Eventually, I’ll start reading books especially for prompts.
Here is my sheet if you want to check what I’ve read so far.
»Read 12 audiobooks/one a month
One month, one audiobook 🙂 City of Saints and Thieves is amazing! Honestly… rethinking my Top 10 because how did it miss putting it on there?!
»Series TBR Takedown
My main challenge… again, I’m slacking here.
Only 2 books…. but at least I’ve finish another series 🙂