- Created by @gingerreadslainey
- Hosted by Sam @ThoughtsOnTomes.
- If you want to join, go to the Goodreads group by clicking here.
–This week is a freebie, so I decided to pick my top 5 book recommendations. These are ones that I recommend most often (or am waiting to recommend to people).
- The Passion of Dolssa by Julie Berry
I can’t remember how many people I’ve recommended this book to–especially the audiobook version. I’m seriously captivated by this book and I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to forget it.
- Lumberjanes by Noelle Stevenson
Another graphic novel I recommend to all types of readers. I actually bought it for a friend too! This is a cute, fun, and wonderful graphic novel 🙂 I still need to read past #3.
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
No, I haven’t read the second book yet, but that doesn’t stop me from recommending this one to people ^_^ The sci-fi aspect and the job are what make me try recommending it, unless the person doesn’t like sci-fi.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Did you think I could really get away with not putting this book on the list? I swear I tell people about it every week. Have you read it? No? Go read it! ^_^
- The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang
Now, this one I only just read, but I have still already recommended this once already and plan to do so more! I absolutely loved this book –review to come soon!