Hello, hello! This tag is The Wishlist Book Tag and was created by Kingdom Book Blog and I was tagged by The Book Prophet! This one looks really fun, so I am excited to get to fill it out. So, let’s get to it!
1. Pick the two books you most want to purchase/receive at this moment
I actually went on a book buy splurge the past two weekend (used books stores) and bought 11 books. You’d think that would cure my need to buy books, but no–it is worse haha. I want to buy all of the books in those series now, especially Mercy Thompson books. I need 4 more (Moon Called, Frost Burned, Night Broken, & Silence Fallen).
2. Pick a book that you have wanted for the longest time
It has been years, but I still haven’t read TMI or TID.
3. Pick a sequel or companion story that you want to own
The 3rd and 4th books in the Night Prince series for sure… hmmm OH!
This comes out on Halloween and I want it so badly!! Compiled by George Cooper — my fave character ❤
4. Pick an entire series (or box set) that you want to get your hands on
I’ll be going with this HP box set too — how beautiful… plus I didn’t realize until I moved out that I don’t own the series!!
5. Pick a book from a favorite author of yours that you want to own
All the books by Ilona Andrews haha OH! And Kim Harrison, yes The Hollows does need to end eventually, and when it does I’ll buy all the books and devour them ^_^
6. Pick a popular book that you really want on your shelves
I need these!!
7. Pick a book that you just recently decided that you wished to own
I feel like this encompasses most of my books haha I don’t wish to own things too much, just the favorites….
For this I’ll put down the Alpha & Omega series because I didn’t realize it was in the same world as Mercy Thompson so now I want to read it super badly.
8. Pick a book that is either in the mail or you are going to purchase next
I don’t purchase books this often… seriously, yes I bought books the last two weekends, but before that it was in January I think.
I have some books in at the library!
I am most excited to pick this one up! I believe it just came out this month as well 🙂 I’m debating on reading Wuthering Heights beforehand or just running through it.
9. Pick a hidden gem novel that you would like to read
Hey! I just made this a display at the library 🙂 and it was super hard to figure out what to put on display.
So, let’s say the genre of New Adult hahaha
10. Finally, pick a new release you really want to have
I did get this from Netgalley – so it is on my Ipod, but I liked it so much that I was a physical copy too hahah.