Hello, hello!! Thank you so much to Tavleen from Travelling Through Books for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award ^_^ I am so slow on doing tags or award posts, but thank you, thank you!!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1.Where are you from?
I am from California in the USA. I have lived her my whole life except for when I studied abroad in Japan for a year in a half. I totally want to move out of California, so we will see where the future takes me~~
2. Which is your favorite fandom?
hmmmm books? Lol, I have way too many fandoms, some very specific (B.A.P) and some very broad (Houses). So, currently, I am really into reading books and I’m even more into the Kate Daniels series soooo let’s go with that fandom ^_^
3. When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted a place where I could talk with people who read! Goodreads is good for that too, but here I have my own space AND it makes getting books from Netgalley easier.
I think it has been almost a year now!
4. What is your favorite book/series of all time?
Of all time??
Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost
Tortall World books by Tamora Pierce
Tokyo Crazy Paradise by Yoshiki Nakamura
I swear I talk about these three series all the time
5. Which are your favorite TV shows or movies?
Here are the few that popped to my mind first– this isn’t taking K-Dramas or Anime into account ^_^
6. When and why did you start blogging?
7. What are your hobbies besides reading?
I also crochet, watch tv, walk, volunteer at the library, listen to music, and think about traveling constantly
8. Do you have a role model?
When I was younger I totally did. I don’t think about it so much anymore, so I think I’ll follow one of my past role models Himchan Kim from B.A.P and say I’m trying to become a role model for others.
9. What are you currently reading?
I’m listening to My Lady Jane and I’m still deciding between two books for which to read.
10. Which book would you recommend to everyone?
11. Have you ever re-read a book? Which book have you read the most times?
I re-read books all the time– especially manga. I’ve probably re-read my favorite books the most (or at least the first books) as well as the Harry Potter series and Meru Puri by Matsuri Hino
- What book are you currently reading?
- What (besides reading) do you do in your spare time?
- Do you have any pets?
- Where else do you talk about books/your fandoms?
- Do you read comics? If not, why not? If yes, then what are some of your faves?
- Who is your favorite Superhero?
- What is your favorite beverage?
- Do you eat, drink, listen to music, etc. while reading?
- What book would you recommend to your BFF, sibling, or significant other?
- What was the last movie you saw in a movie theater?
- Where would you like to travel to for vacation?
*Feel free not to do these if you don’t want.*