I got nominated by Lost in a Good Book for the Real Neat Blog Award! Thank you so much!! It is such a great blog too so, I really recommend checking it out ^_^
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
Here are the questions!
- Tell me your blog story. (how long, why, where’d you get the name)
I’ve had this blog since the middle of May, this year. I really wanted a way to share my love of books and talk to others about books. Really love talking to people about books since most of the people I know don’t read books 0.0′
The name… I’m not sure. There isn’t a story but, I thought it sounded nice. Books in Her Eyes and then the little line under it Stories flowing through her veins I’m going to use to possibly review or talk about other things that have stories!
- What is your favorite t.v. show?
Hmmmm, I would say Alias, Veronica Mars, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, and Agents of Shield. I can’t pick one!!
- What is the longest book you’ve ever read?
Probably The Company by Robert Littel which is over 1,200 pages.
- Which book do you hate most?
I don’t really hate books… probably because if I don’t like it I don’t read it.
- Do you have any signed books? Which ones?
I have 3 signed books. One from my aunt and two from a Goodreads giveaway
- What are you reading now?
Nothing really but, I’m about to read The Reluctant Sacrifice.
- Does your family read/support your blog?
Nope! But, they think it is cool I do it so, I guess they support it 🙂
Thanks for reading this far~ now on to my tagged blogs
- Legend of Lost Books
- Sunsets and Bookfests
- In A Reading World
- Novel Gossip
- By Page or By Plane
- Books and Bookends
- First Edition Book Babies
And the questions, should you choose to accept 🙂
- Why did you create your blog?
- What is the best part of your day?
- If you had unlimited resources to have the best day ever, what would it entail?
- What is your favorite meal?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Where would you like to visit, and why?
- What are you currently reading and what are your thoughts so far?