I was nominated by In A Reading World for the Liebster Award!! Thank you so much for this award. I was honestly not expecting to get this ^_^.
You should all check out her blog. She reads and reviews some great books and her bookstagram is full of pretty pictures!
1) Thank the blogger who nominated them.
2) Answer the eleven questions they gave you.
3) Nominate up to eleven other bloggers yourself (the rules vary online, ranging from saying the nominated blog should have < 200 followers while some say < 1,000. I tried to stay around the 200 mark.
4) Let those other bloggers know in a comment on one of their pieces that you’ve nominated them.
5) Provide those bloggers with eleven questions of your own for them to answer.
6) Lastly, it’s considered good form to post an image of the award too.
Do you like ebooks or physical copies better?
This is so hard. I try to long buy physical copies because I want to display and look at them. E-books are so easy~~ in terms of carrying them around, reading them, and getting them from the library. So, I say I like physical copies more but, I read more on my Fiance’s iPad.
How long have you been blogging?
Since the middle of May! I just finished my first month ^_^
What is a book or series that you have reread most often?
Oh wow… probably The Tortall World series, specifically The Song of the Lioness series.
After these amazing books would be the Harry Potter series (excluding the last book which I only read once…don’t want to torture myself by reading it again T_T). I’ve read the Harry Potter books about 7 times. I don’t know the exactly amount of times I’ve read the above series…. over 10?
What is your favorite hobby outside of reading?
Crochet, K-pop, and video games! I love to crochet but, it is summer… too hot to be making cute little things. K-pop, always listening to my groups. Video games… I haven’t played anything in a while. A bit overdue. I still need to finish Psychonauts!!
If you could pick a character from any book or series that is most similar to you, who would it be and why?
Let’s say Cath from Fangirl. We are very similar.
Has reading always been a big part of your life?
I go through phases so, there are periods of time where I don’t read much– or at least novels but, my passion for how much I like reading never leaves me. I’ve been reading since I’ve learned how. When I was in trouble as a kid my parents would take my books away as punishment haha.
Have you ever been to a bookish event, like a book signing before? If so, what was it?
No~!!! I really want to… I never even knew there was a Bookexpo or any of that. One day I will go to something!!
What is a cliché young adult book trope that you hate? Ex: love triangles, insta-love, etc.
insta-love! I actually don’t mind love triangles, if done okay. Insta-love is such a huge part of romance now and it makes me groan out loud. Absolutely dislike it.
What is your favorite thing about the book community?
I’m new to the community so, I don’t know much… but, we seem to be nice, helpful, annnddd ready to recommend a book on command haha.
Do you like new or used books?
Both! I prefer new books but, used books are still amazing books. Being cheap I can usually buy more so, I get more excited.
Do you like to keep your books pristine or do you like it when your books look loved?
Pristine. I try so hard to keep them looking nice with no crease on the spine. Oh, the hard times trying to read without bending the spine….
Love your blogs and the reading your posts! I think you are all deserve this! If you don’t want to do it, feel free to skip it ^_^
Also, I have no idea how to check how many followers a blog has… so even if you have over 200 please feel free to do this.
My questions for you:
- What type of books do you like reading (not just genre but, themes & specific things you like)?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is the story behind the name of your blog?
- Do you hold yourself to a schedule as a writer? How often do you write your blog?
- Who is a book protagonist that is important to you?
- Who is your favorite book antagonist?
- What sorts of projects (writing or otherwise) are you involved in outside of blogging?
- What book do you think everyone should read?
- Do you prefer e-books or physical copies?
- What is the best TV, movie, etc. adaption of a book you’ve seen?
- What is/was your favorite childhood book?
*The above questions involving books also mean comics/manga/magazines/other reading materials.
Thanks again for the nomination! And thank YOU for reading!!